Are you willing to get back in shape?
Do you also want to know how to lose that extra weight??
What if we tell you that it is very effectively possible in the Ayurvedic Way???
Yes, that’s absolutely right. Ayurveda has been road-tested for the last 5,000 years. Ayurvedic remedies have always amazed us by what they do to enhance our health and mind.
- People nowadays have gained their trust back into the roots. Herbal products are not only very good in curing any disease, their powerful properties bless our health with life-long goodness.
- Yogveda has formulated a wonderful herbal weight loss blend by the name –Slimved& Herbs.As the name says, this product is aimed at Weight Loss and Weight Management. It is an All-Natural Formula made with herbal extracts.
Not only weight loss should be our ultimate target, but God has also given us a wonderful body that must be well taken care of.
Weight loss and weight management go hand-in-hand.
Along with a healthy lifestyle, regulating body weight can also be achieved through several usual methods
Drink warm lemon water empty stomach in the morning
Dieting – fasting at least once in a weak
Eating more fiber
Exercise – at least 1 hour daily
Herbal home remedies – detox drinks
Consuming good proteins
No sugary drinks and juices
Getting enough sleep daily (8 hours)
Meditation for relieving stress
Spending a generous amount of time on hobbies
Working without tension
Establish a good Morning Yoga Routine
Eat Three Square Meals Daily
Avoid Snacking between Meals
Avoid Staying up Late
- Find an activity for the rest of your life, or at least for the near future, that you can do.
- Going for a walk after lunch is most necessary, ideally at a moderate pace for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Having a proper seven to nine hours of sleep a night allows the body time to reset for the next day and helps keep cortisol levels stable (a stress-response hormone that causes weight gain).
- Also, Stress is one of the most significant causes of weight gain in our society, so the last thing we need is to stress out about that!