Causes and symptoms of Polycystic kidney disease in Ayurvedayogvedauser
Polycystic kidney disease originates due to genetic disorders. It is correlated with the occurrence of sac-like membranes which lay over the kidneys.
The fluid-filled cyst on the kidney results in its increased size. This is lethal and can even lead to the death of the patient. Thus it is very important to get the treatment at a very initial stage.
According to expert doctors, this disorder is the 4th principal cause of kidney failure. Polycystic Kidney Disease is a pervasive disorder but in some scenarios, you may have cysts occurring on the other organ as well. This can be in the liver, pancreas, spleen, ovaries, and bowel also.
There have been cases where cysts never give any complications to the patients. However, these can be treated easily with ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones.
What are the types of polycystic kidney disease?
There are mainly two types of Polycystic Kidney Disease which include:-
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
It is the most common type of Polycystic Kidney Disease. This results in the non-functioning of kidneys in people of age between 30 and 50.
Every 1 out of every Autosomal dominant PKD occurs in 400 to 800 people. It will pass down the family lines. Often called adult Polycystic Kidney Disease, the signs and symptoms of such conditions take a longer duration in order to be visible.
It is why a healthcare provider cannot diagnose ADPKD early. The gene mutation arises from one parent only. But two different gene mutations can manifest ADPKD as well. It is known to be PKD1 and PKD2 genes.
It is possible to diagnose PKD1 at the earliest as the signs appear over the years. However, there is more probability of individuals with PKD1 to face renal failure than those with PKD2.
Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
This is a rare genetic disorder. It affects only 1 in every 20,000 children. In this condition, a baby or a fetus going through this problem may have thousands of waste-filled kidney cysts making the renal appear larger than its actual size.
Even before birth or in the womb, there are chances the baby goes through reduced kidney function. This appears early in the first few years of life and is called infantile PKD.
An issue with the functioning of the kidney also threatens the life of the baby. It affects the breathing capacity of the baby.
“Autosomal recessive PKD,” means the chances of a child to have this disorder only lie with the mutations in the genes that must be involved in both the parents. If one parent has the needed gene, the child might not go through this disorder.
Acquired cystic kidney disease
In case a patient faces issues with the kidney for a longer duration, it increases the acquired cyst. This disorder is associated with dialysis and transplant.
One can see symptoms of this disorder when there is a change in the color of the urine. The urine turns red or there is blood in the urine.
While these look extremely complex ayurvedic kidney stone treatment can help to get a cure from these issues.
What are the signs and symptoms of PKD?
According to medical researchers, a cyst growing on the kidneys can be about 0.5 inches. If it is there for an extended period it is known as Polycystic Kidney Disease.
It is a genetic disorder that may have been inherited from biological parents. Treating the signs and symptoms at the prior stage of polycystic kidney diseases prevents a lot of damage.
The signs and symptoms of ADPKD include high blood pressure, Colon problems, and might lead to kidney failure.
Apart from it, one may also face the issue of:
- Back or side pain:- You move around or stretch the body.
- Headache: – Lack of oxygen reaching the brain often leads to the issue of headaches. It is very common in people.
- Blood in your urine:- This is very common when a cyst is developing.
- Kidney stones:- The chances of kidney stones also surface as the kidney doesn’t perform at its complete capacity.
- Urinary Tract or Kidney Infections: – UTIs and kidney infections may occur due to PKD.
- Colon problems: – Tenderness in the colon wall is also an issue which one might encounter.
In some cases, patients might not notice any sign because of the kidney cyst which is around half inches larger. If you also face such a situation we will guarantee
The signs of ARPKD include a condition where the size of the kidney is more than the average size of the baby. If the size goes on to increase, the baby may not grow in the right way. Generally, a doctor does not notice any real inability in childhood or even adulthood.
A woman who has an increased risk of PKD must get parental care as soon as it might create issues while conceiving.
The early signs that appear with ARPKD include:
- Increased size of the kidneys: With the increase in kidney size it can pressurize the lungs of the child creating breathing complications. Ultrasound can help the healthcare provider to check the size of the kidneys.
- Low levels of amniotic fluid: The decreased kidney size may lead to a low amniotic fluid level in the body. Since amniotic fluid facilitates the growth of the baby, its presence in less amount can create complications for the baby.
- Growth failure: A baby with ARPKD might decrease the kidney and lung functioning. This affects the body size than normal.
Polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
The ayurvedic treatment is all about using herbal medications and adopting some yoga practices. It helps to improve the way the kidney functions. Ayurveda is a natural way that can help to revive the damage caused to the cells and tissues of the kidneys.
The mutation in the genes gets altered on consuming ayurvedic medications for a specific time.
Since PKD is a hereditary condition, the use of herbs can help work on the genes and cure ancestral patterns in order to prevent it from passing the disease to your child.
So, if you want to cure yourself of the condition naturally, there is no better choice than Ayurvedic medication.
Ayurveda also suggests patients some preventive measures which include:
- Herbal tea for the treatment of PKD in the patients.
- Garlic is the best thing that one must consume. If you are suffering from PKD. It reduces oxidative stress and helps to reduce the size of the cysts in the kidney
- A patient who goes through the problem of the kidney must consume fresh fruits and vegetables during the treatment of PKD.
- The fiber content should be increased in the diet. It helps to keep the kidney free from cysts and other infections.
- A patient must limit and if possible completely reduce the intake of fat in the diet.
- Food products that are high in Vitamin D work best in the treatment of polycystic kidney disease.
- Vegetables like spinach, beets, and eggplants must be avoided as much as possible.
Yogveda Health Care is a Ministry Of Ayush-approved medical provider. Over the years we have helped more than 50,000 patients to recover from kidney issues including kidney stone problems as well as creatinine level checks. Our Rouhi and Crystal Cure medicine are genuine, prepared under certain circumstances to deliver maximum benefits.
Our team at Yogveda Health Care provides a free consultation. We ensure the patient is convinced completely before ordering the medicines from us. We remain in touch with the patients at every thick and thin so that we can assure effective treatments and quick results are achieved by the clients. So, in case you are facing kidney ailments, Yogveda Health Care is here to help you.