Follow these 5 things, cure piles permanently.yogvedauser
Swellings that develop inside and around the anus are often defined as piles or hemorrhoids. These are generally blood vessels and muscles which are contained in the tissues.
These can vary in size and may grow outside the anus as well. Often these are not considered a serious issue as they disappear on their own. However, there are changes in the size increases or get ruptures
In some cases, piles are required to be treated with surgical procedures. Genetic factors also play a vital role when it comes to piles. Mostly the issue is seen as one grows older.
What Causes Piles Issue?
It is also one of the common problems during pregnancy. Excessive abdominal pressure leads to swelling. Obesity and diets are some of the important factors which cause piles issues.
Unhealthy eating habits are the major cause of problems we procure. There are innumerable health issues that can be associated with health issues, piles are one of them.
It is extremely important to know the early symptoms of piles. Most people are not aware of them and only notice it when the suffering starts. Pain and bleeding in the anus is the most common symptom which you should not ignore. Other symptoms of piles include the development of a lump, swelling, etc.
Constipation is the sole reason which leads to piles issues. People who don’t involve in many exercises often face the issue of constipation.
Here Are 5 Ingredients Which Are Helpful In Piles treatment
1) Triphala Powder – Triphala is extremely useful in constipation. Hence it is very important for the prevention of piles. It is suggested to consume Triphala powder with warm water before going to bed.
2) Castor Oil – Properties like anti-oxidant rich, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory making it extremely effective for the treatment of piles. This helps in decreasing the size of the piles and reducing pain in the individual.
External use of it as well as consuming it can benefit the patient.
3) Light Dinner At Night- One should avoid food with high fiber as it forms bulk. Fiber has bulk formation capacities.
Deep-fried food ruptures the hemorrhoids further. They slow down the digestive system as well. This may cause pain and irritation. Apart from heavy food, spicy food should also be avoided.
4) Increase in Water intake– This is the most important strategy to cure piles. Drinking good amounts of water prevents constipation and eases bowel movement.
Take 8-10 glasses of water each day. It helps in making one’s digestive system smooth and regulates it. Also, it keeps your body hydrated.
5) Salads– Consuming salads such as cucumber, carrots, and other vegetables as salad can help reduce constipation as well as piles. While cucumbers have high water content, carrots are filled with vitamins like C and K. This improves vein health.
If you are going through piles and want instant pain relief from piles, it is advised to include them in your daily diet and also take ayurvedic medicines for the treatment.
Ayurvedic medicines for piles are completely natural thus don’t cause any side effects. Yogveda Health Care is one of the Ministry Of Ayush recognized brands that provide effective medicines for piles treatment.