1.Types of Stone heal by us:- Kidney stone - Gall bladder stone - Ureter stone - Urethra stone - Salivary gland stone
KIDNEY STONEWhen hard particles of minerals and salts form in the kidneys, it is known as kidney stones. When minerals are crystallized and combined gather, the stone is evolved. This will cause unbearable pain, but it can be controlled even flushed out with the help of Ayurveda without any surgery, though it does not make any side effect. This is really painful to pass the stone , however the stones usually cause no permanent damage but one should be able to recognize it timely. In most of the cases, you may need nothing more than to take pain medication and drink lots of water to pass a kidney stone. Symptoms When it comes to symptoms, you may not understand until it moves around within your kidney or passes into your ureter — the tube connecting the kidney and bladder.This is the time, you may experience these signs and symptoms:
- Unbearable pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Feel Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Feel uncomfortable and the pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain on urination
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Urinating more often than usual
- You will feel fever and chills in case of infection
- Urinating small amount
- High in Oxalate: The salt isoxalate and when the urine contains excess amount of oxalate and can not dissolve it, this will becomes crystals and that forms stones in kidney.
- Lesser Intake of Water: There is a big mistake which lead to generation of kidney stones. The lesser we consume the water there will be more risk of stones formation.
- Improper Diet: Diet contains high protein, sodium and artificial sugar can increase the risk of kidney stones.
- Aerated Drinks: High consumption of aerated drinks such as cola, tea and coffee is also a major reason of kidney stone formation.
GALL BLADDER STONEGallstones are the formation of hard solid materials and some minerals like calcium in the gall bladder. Gallstone disease is medically referred to as cholelithiasis and the pain in gall stone isunbearable. Below the liver we have the gall bladderat the right upper quadrant in the abdomen. Gall stones Symptoms Many people with gallstones live without experiencing any symptoms, especially if they are small and stay in the gall bladder. However, if the stones become big or move out of the gall bladder blocking the ducts, various symptoms are reported. If you have pain marked on the right side, this is the symptom of stone gallstone disease. Patient experience right sided abdominal pains (just below the ribs), right shoulder pain, back pain around the right-mid shoulder blades. Apart from this, a patient may develop fever, sweating, nauseaor vomiting. Causes of Gall stones The major causeof Gall Stone is Obesity or high cholesterol &imbalance in the chemical properties of the bile, which will results increase of cholesterol in the bile. Various individuals are at risk of developing gallstones,
- Overweight or obsessed Person.
- Women over 40 or women on the childbearing.
- Family member history of developing gallstones.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Taking unhealthy of improper diet contains high fatcholesteroland less fiber diet.
- Increase high fiber foods, vitamin C to decrease risks of gallstones.
- Low-fat; high-fiber diet may help to prevent gallstones formation.
- Eat small portions of food which are easier and faster to digest
- Take enough water (2liters) through-out the day to improve digestion and avoid gallstone formation.
- Involve yourself in physical activities to prevent overweight and if overweight or obese, lose your weight gradually
- Calcium stones;